Thursday, June 22, 2006

24 is Back!


So 24 is back and will be my "new show", it is perfect timing with Amazing Race just finishing. I can now draw my attention to 24. I only watched it for the first time last year and I loved it, SP had to tape it for me when I was away in London for 5 weeks as I just couldn't miss it.

I didn't watch it last night as I had bible study but we taped it... Might watch it tonight. I did read Soph's Blog so know a few things already but am looking forward to getting into it.

Who watches 24?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Kymmy said...

Apparently Sam does ... addicted is the word that comes to mind.

Thu Jun 22, 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

yeah i heard that... How are you lovely?, was thinking about you this morning..

Thu Jun 22, 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger RodeoClown said...

I've seen the first dozen or so episodes of this series - then I decided to stop downloading stuff from the net...

It's good (up till I stopped watching at any rate).

A few good twists - especially in the first episode. Even more so if you've seen all the series-es up to this one.

Thu Jun 22, 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

I haven't got to see it yest or all of Wed nights yet as we were out til late and then we had to stop watching Wed nights so we could tape Thurs, hopefully this weekend we will get to see it all.

Very exciting though.

Fri Jun 23, 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Oh my, only got to watch the first 45 mins last night but it was fab.. Looking forward to watching the rest this weekend.

Fri Jun 23, 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger onlinesoph said...

I haven't seen thursday night yet - going to watch it tonight!

Fri Jun 23, 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

how exciting is it

Fri Jun 23, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home