Wednesday, July 12, 2006

10 things I am thankful for....

1. A Father in heaven who loves more me than I could ever imagine.
2. A husband who loves me no matter what, (even if I am not being very lovable).
3. My two beautiful sisters, who I miss.
4. My family back in England, who I also miss.
5. Wonderful friends who are always there, who are understanding, who I can laugh and cry with.
6. That every morning God causes the sun to rise and every evening he cause the sun to set.
7. Cows, I love them.
8. My bible study group - I love seeing and talking with them every week.
9. NM, my work colleague (she just went to get chocolate brownies)
10. Chocolate brownies.

What are you thankful to God for today?

10 Comments:

Anonymous # 9 said...

I'm thankful for honest and brave people who right the wrongs committed by mathematically challenged people when they try to buy brownies!

Wed Jul 12, 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

LOL That made me laugh #9

Wed Jul 12, 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Let's start with the basics

1+1 = ?

Wed Jul 12, 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

My family

Wed Jul 12, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

1.same as your #1
2. same as your #2 - but my hubby not yours!
3. Four beautiful boys in relatively good health
4. My family - parents, inlaws, sister, brother, cousins, uncles, aunts etc...
5. Christian brothers and sisters - God so generously provides
6. That I love the church AB is serving at.
7. Every new day that God provides - so that more people can come to know Him
8. life
9. freedom to serve God in this country - to read the Bible, go to church etc
10. food on our plates.

Wed Jul 12, 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

11. CHOCOLATE BROWNIES?

Wed Jul 12, 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger kez said...

check it http://www.kidsfarm.com/cows.htm

and I'm thankful for the energy I feel at the moment! I haven't felt it for ages.

Wed Jul 12, 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Giraffe Pen (기린 만년필) said...

Here's what I was thankful to God (하나님) for yesterday:

http://giraffepen.blogspot.com/2006/07/memorable.html

:)

Wed Jul 12, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

cool kez, cows, cows and more cows. Loved it..

Thu Jul 13, 09:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Sat Jul 22, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home