Tuesday, July 18, 2006

beading


I love to make things with beads: necklaces, earrings etc but I haven't done any for a long time. SO.. tonight Hannah is coming over to have dinner and we are going to bead away, I can't wait. SP is going out with a friend and so Han and I will hang at our place and have some girlie time.
We have had about three evenings at church where we have had girlie beading nights which includes a ten minute evangelistic talk. Women and girls love it and it is a great way to tell them about Jesus. We are planning another one soon, it is SO MUCH FUN!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

can't wait....

Tue Jul 18, 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

me either ;)

Tue Jul 18, 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger RodeoClown said...

How did your beading go?

Wed Jul 19, 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

it was good, I made a necklace for my work colleagues (who you met today) niece and Han made a necklace which is very pretty.

We have leek, potato and Bacon soup - yummy and chatted away about blogging and life.

Thanks for askin ;)

Wed Jul 19, 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Sat Jul 22, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home