Monday, July 24, 2006

my two beautiful sisters


I have two beauitful sisters who live in England, they are both so cute, a little bit cheeky and so different.

Sis number 1 is very shy, loves tae kwon do (she just got her third belt, whatever colour that is), trampolining and swimming, she is a tiny little thing and is my number one fan, she loves SP heaps even though she hasn't got to spend a lot of time with him. (I love this pic of SP and the girls)

Sis number 2 is very cheeky, will talk to just about anyone and has an amazing sense of being funny, even though she is only 4. She calls everyone darling, "are you alright my darling?" she says this to me all the time.

I love my sisters and miss them heaps, I am so looking forward to spending Christmas with them this year.

6 Comments:

Blogger CraigS said...

Thats a great pic nixter!

Mon Jul 24, 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

thanks Craig - it's a good one, they just loved hanging out with SP ;)

Mon Jul 24, 02:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Mon Jul 31, 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wed Aug 09, 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Thu Aug 10, 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Wed Aug 16, 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home