Monday, July 17, 2006

Start of a new week and new fitness regime


This morning I have decided that I need to start being more active again. eating less and eating more healthy food... Before I got married I was exercising heaps and not eating so much rubbish. NOW however, we haven't been very active at all and I have been baking.

Baking = Eating baked food = very bad for waste line.

Anyhoo, if you could all keep me accountable that would be appreciated. I am going to start drinking my 1.5 litres of water a day and stop eating so much junk. I love chocolate and cheese and could never give these up but I need to be eating them in moderation..

I was encouraged by Craig who is trying to rethink through what he eats. Our bodies are temples and we should be looking after them..

Let's get fit..

11 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I've been sick for a week so I've lost my lovehandles :) Ah, the upsides....

However, this is easy to do with a loss of appetite and when everything tastes like sawdust.

I'm sure I'll gain it again once I'm better :(

Will try and keep you accountable!

Mon Jul 17, 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger CraigS said...

Heh - I was encouraged by Ruth, who has created a list of resolutions.

Funny how these things go around.

But I want to eat better!

Mon Jul 17, 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Yeah funny how different things hit different people at different times.

Hannah - just before I got married I lost weight - not because I wanted too but because I was too busy to eat or too nervous that I couldn't eat. Didn't take long to pile it back on though ;) Soup for tomorrow will be yummy, it's one of my favs. Can't wait for you to come over ;)

Mon Jul 17, 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hey Nix - good for you. AB and I had a really healthy day today - and actually I started my healthkick on the weekend - and have done ok so far...blogging helps, I'm sure!

I have a headache tonight though - going through withdrawl from something...don't know what though, but it is definitely a food related headache...

Mon Jul 17, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger RodeoClown said...

How do you know it's food related?

Tue Jul 18, 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

I didn't eat any junk yesterday - horrah!! Day 2 here I come ;)

Tue Jul 18, 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Rachel Greenwood said...

I put on weight for my weddin day cause I was so excited to be getting married I didn't care what I looked like.

Then I lost weight - but now just having had a baby I'm battling to get back to what I was. Although I am losing it slowly.

Tue Jul 18, 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Hey Rach, good to see you on my blog ;)

How are ya?

Wed Jul 19, 09:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Rachel Greenwood said...

Doing well. Been in Melbourne last week or so lecturing at a conference.. glad to be back in the 'warm' Sydney weather!!!! Sooooooooooo cold in Melbourne.

Wed Jul 19, 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

That's cool Rach, not a great day to be back - it's a bit chilly here too. Ahhhh reminds me of home ;)

Wed Jul 19, 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Sat Jul 22, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home