Friday, August 04, 2006

home owners

Yes, it's official SP and I are now owners of a cute little unit. Today we did the "signing of the contract" ceremony, this is where you sit for 45 minutes to an hour reading through a thouroughly boring BUT highly important document called "the contract".

So now the contracts have been "exchanged" and we are now the proud owners of a little home. We get to move in in ten weeks, mid October if all goes well.

I am very exciting but also a bit overwhelmed, it's a big decision. I can't wait to move and start "nesting".

SP and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate.

Sorry, not sure why I have gone """"""" "nuts". Excuse me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Congratulations. This is fantastic news. I'm glad you're going out to dinner to celebrate too - good idea.

Fri Aug 04, 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hurray!!!!! Buying a new home is so exciting!

Fri Aug 04, 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I will add my congratulations as well. Have fun nesting. :o)

Mon Aug 07, 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

thanks y'all

'y'all' My attempt at being American. When I found out I had cousins in American, I thought that made me a little bit American - how silly was I, but I will only little and thought that would be really cool. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone ;)

Mon Aug 07, 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home