Wednesday, August 02, 2006

my chicken wings hurt


I have been having some problems with my shoulder since January this year. About 6 weeks ago I went to the doctors had x-rays and ultra sounds which turned out clear. My doctor then referred me to a physio who is now working with me to get my shoulder better. I have some tendinitis in the shoudler, have lost muscle definition so am really weak and have something wrong with my chicken wings (I think you might call them shoulder blades). Good news is it isn't too serious and he has given me exercises to do at home, the bad news is it has to be done EVERYDAY and it takes me 50 MINS. I have been doing it for 3 weeks and am a little over it by now. I have at least 3 more weeks to go so please pray I might be disciplined in getting them done. It really is quite a bore, but at the same time I know it's good for me ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Good on you Nixter for being so disciplined. Hey you're half way - you can do it.

Wed Aug 02, 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

thanks Ruth ;)

Thu Aug 03, 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger ckhnat said...

lol!!! i never knew anyone else who called that part of the body "chicken wings"!!!

Thu Aug 03, 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

LOL CK, Glad you call them that too.

Fri Aug 04, 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home