Wednesday, August 23, 2006

some of the things I love

I love getting emails
I love giggling
I love palm trees
I love the smells of magnolia trees
I love my aloe-vera plant and feeling how squidgy the leaves are
I love having soft hair
I love it when the dentist says no we don't have any work to do here - your teeth are fine
I love staying in my PJs all day
I love cups of tea when it’s raining
I love cups of tea when it’s not raining
I love it when God teaches us how to be more like his son
I love snow in winter
I love giving presents
I love sending people packages
I love the smell of SP when he wears his special aftershave
I love Dory from Nemo because she is quite like me
I love that God is in control of all things
I love Creature Comforts
I love where I am from
I love Skyping with Han
I love brunches
I love that God is sovereign and we can trust him
I love talking on my phone
I love the weekends
I love the beach in summer
I love how God speaks to us in through his word
I love getting into bed at night and snuggling up
I love my Ugg Boots

What are some of the things you love?

9 Comments:

Blogger CraigS said...

Reading in front of the heater on cool, dark, rainy day...

Wed Aug 23, 02:04:00 PM  
Blogger ckhnat said...

i loved being able to talk to you today.

oh ... and talking to Michael Thursday mornings.

Wed Aug 23, 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I love to travel.

Wed Aug 23, 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

thanks CK - I loved talking to you too :)

Wed Aug 23, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger jnibby said...

Im loving music!

Wed Aug 23, 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

yeah music rocks. I love it :)

Thu Aug 24, 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I love a cup of coffee with just a hint of vanilla flavoring and cream.
I love taking walks in the woods (as long as there are no mosquitoes).
I love the satisfaction of completing a painting and being happy with it.
I love Community Bible Study.
I love being able to sleep in.

Fri Aug 25, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger mike said...

I didn't know that Dory from Nemo was a Chavette?

Sat Aug 26, 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Priscilla I love coffee with hazelnut flavouring in it - it's my fav.

Mike is a Pike :) Ooh it rhymes :)

Sat Aug 26, 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home