Thursday, September 14, 2006

teacher's beware



BEWARE TEACHERS: This little cheeky chica has started school. My little little sis started school last week and I am sure is causing a bit of trouble with her cute but mischievous ways. She has her little school uniform to wear and I am sure she looks adorable (will post pictures when I have some). My dad told me she loves it, so far though she hasn't learnt that when school finishes you have to stand in line and then when the teacher says you can go - you can go to your Mum or Dad. Cheeky prefers to NOT stand in the line and just head on over to Dad, I mean who is the teacher to tell her what to do ;) She 'secretly' told her Mum that she had taken her little McDonald's juke box (she got in a Happy Meal and it plays a song) to school and every now and again she would put her hand in her pocket and play the music for a little bit and then turn it off. Sneaky little thing, I am sure she will get busted for that :)

Anyway, I spoke to my Dad yesterday and apparently when kids start school now the teacher does a 'home' visit and last night was the night the teacher was going to my Dad's house.. Hmmmm I will be interested to hear what she has to say. Will keep you posted.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tracy said...

What a little cutie!

Thu Sep 14, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger mike said...

Cheeky... teacher's nightmare a miniture chav. :P

Thu Sep 14, 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

LOL :P to you too Mikey Pikey....

Thu Sep 14, 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home