Friday, October 06, 2006

visa application

About four weeks ago I received a letter from immigration wanting me to hand in more information for my visa - I could hardly believe after the mountains of information that I had already handed in that they would require more. I obviously obliged as if I didn't I might be on the next plane back to England ;) Anyhoo, long story short, I just went to hand it in at the immigration office. Prayers would be appreciated as it is a little nerve racking waiting for a response, especially when you have been asked to provide 'additional' info - BUT apparently this is quite normal.

I trust and know that God is in control of this and so I leave it with him, he who is sovereign and knows has ordained all that has been and all that is to come.

6 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Crazy! I hope it all goes smoothly. They wouldn't make you leave when you are married to an Aussie, would they?

A girl from my church married an Aussie and lives up in Cairns. I wonder if she's had similar issues.

Fri Oct 06, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

I don't think so, I was being a little dramatic but I have no idea what happens. I have a working visa that is valid til Sept 2008 providing I work for the same people. I guess we just will pray wait and see :)

Fri Oct 06, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

That's great that you also have a work visa. I did pray for God to grant you favor in the eyes of the powers that be.

Fri Oct 06, 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

Thanks Tracy - that is appreciated :)

Fri Oct 06, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Woot Chav am praying... we need to talk Visa sum time. Leme know.

(We almost have our own language)

Sun Oct 08, 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

LOL, we can certainly talk visa anytime Pike. Thanks for the prayers.

Mon Oct 09, 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home